1/23/09

Dinner





We went out to dinner tonight. William was at the PV/Chico basketball game at Chico State. Bradley went to Kolby's. With the soccer practice cutting into the time of the day when I usually cook dinner, and all the driving around I had to do for William, no dinner was made when Scott got home from work. I made Isaiah put on some of Andrew's clean clothes, and made Andrew change out of his wet soccer clothes, and we were ready to go. They looked so dressed up (I'm used to seeing them in t shirts and shorts) I wanted to take a picture of them before we left. (I thought Isaiah would fit in to Bradley's clothes, but he tried on 2 things that didn't fit...then I had him stand next to Andrew and he IS SMALLER THAN ANDREW....I've ALWAYS thought Isaiah was bigger!) The other two pictures were taken in "Kings Catch" Scott's choice of restaurant, whenever he gets to pick. Kings Catch has a big mural on one of its walls. It is a picture of London, I think, and there is a monster that Andrew wanted to make sure was in the picture (the monster is right above his head, not right next to him)

1 comment:

  1. How cute. Isaiah could look much better if he were YOUR son! LOL
    Cute picture. Andrew has grown. I think Isaiah used to be bigger.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!