3/21/09

Computer is Back

When I sent my computer in to HP, the estimated date it would get back to me was March 26. I was happily surprised to get the FedEx slip on my door yesterday saying that my computer was available to pick up at the FedEx office by the airport between 5:15 and 5:30. Well, I wasn't too happy about that because I was coaching Bradley's soccer practice from 4:30-5:30. The "re delivery" date on the paper was Monday, and with my luck they would come while I was at work, and since it was a computer in the package, FedEx wont leave it at the door. So, at about 4:30 William called me from his track meet and said he was about to go warm up for his race. I couldn't leave practice for his race, but it turned out that only 3 kids showed up to practice, and one was Bradley's friend, who was with me. So we scrimmaged with Andrew's team until 5:00 then I let the other kid and his dad go home. I then had to think- try to drive across town, find a parking space, and hopefully make William's race....or drive across town the other way and try to get my COMPUTER! I figured William's race was probably over, so I went and got my computer. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!