9/7/09

Win #2

Melanee's team won their first ever game at their school's new soccer field. No, Melanee didn't take any pictures. I guess she doesn't want me to make a scrapbook!

The score was 6-0, you can read about it on the web site if you want a run down on all the action, but I'll tell you that Melanee said that playing defense in games like that is boring....haha. She said that she is not tired or sore.

They have another game tomorrow. I think that game is just a scrimmage, because I don't see it listed on any schedules anywhere.

Melanee said that she had 2 assists. She says her team is better than last years team.

I hope to find some pictures to share.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, we didn't take any pictures either! The game tomorrow is a scrimmage against Washington and Lee in Lexington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, better than last year? They will slaughter the competition!! I want pictures, I want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!