I unintentionally did a sort of a blog roll call in my "HI JOE" post....lol....so, let's see--my blog readers are
1. Gina, always, unless on vacation
2. Melanee, looks at pictures
3 & 4. Krisha and Trisha, no relation, but sounds good to say together
5. Sharon, skips over anything soccer related
6. My dad, everyday, a couple times a day
7. Michelle
8. Richard (I even got him to comment)
9. Ann (she thinks I blog "too much") (my words, not hers so I don't know why I put them in quotes, lol.)
10. David ("SOMETIMES")
11. WHITNI (every post, even the boring ones, word for word, every word)
So, looks like I put all this effort into this blog for my top 11 family and friends. I hope you enjoy it, cuz I like doing it!
i do read!!! just not everytime.
ReplyDeleteHI!! You did pop up again in my 'google search!' for Jonathan. I e-mailed you about a month ago...again, sorry for the delayed e-mail but you're tough to keep track of (and I forgot to save your blog sight!) But I'll e-mail you back now...and we'll finally get William something in the mail! :)
ReplyDeleteOlivia
Am I chopped liver? haha I read every post.
ReplyDeleteDiane: Although I "skim" not skip, I probably would not be able to pass a soccer test. LOL Sharon
ReplyDeleteAs proud reader #7...I love your blog...your kids...your whole family...YOU....and even that crazy goose on your wall. :) Thanks for sharing all the fun with us! :)
ReplyDeleteI think I should be higher than #9! I love rading your blogs....every 2,000!! ;)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! See! You have fans!
ReplyDelete