Melanee and William were working at the temple, planting flowers, picking weeds, that kind of stuff when they saw a CAMEL....It was beneath the visitors center....so they went over to it and took a picture with it. Ok, odd. Why would a temple need a camel??? Who feeds it? Where does it live? Who cleans up after it? Are camels noisy? Melanee said maybe it was for a nativity scene??? But it's only October? WOW! A CAMEL!!! AT THE TEMPLE!!!! Weird! so weird! And why would they take a picture with it, what if it BITES!!!???? AND I BET it STINKS! Then I started to wonder, why are there ladders in it's stall? Oh....maybe I should ask Melanee, "Is it REAL?" I asked her, and GUESS what she said, "Ahahahahaha No!" That's a quote! I think she laughed AT me.
10/12/11
??? seriously,???
Melanee and William were working at the temple, planting flowers, picking weeds, that kind of stuff when they saw a CAMEL....It was beneath the visitors center....so they went over to it and took a picture with it. Ok, odd. Why would a temple need a camel??? Who feeds it? Where does it live? Who cleans up after it? Are camels noisy? Melanee said maybe it was for a nativity scene??? But it's only October? WOW! A CAMEL!!! AT THE TEMPLE!!!! Weird! so weird! And why would they take a picture with it, what if it BITES!!!???? AND I BET it STINKS! Then I started to wonder, why are there ladders in it's stall? Oh....maybe I should ask Melanee, "Is it REAL?" I asked her, and GUESS what she said, "Ahahahahaha No!" That's a quote! I think she laughed AT me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As soon as I saw it, I guessed it was for the nativity. Fun picture!
ReplyDelete