11/17/11

a trick

I figured out a way to get into my blog....I go to Krisha's blog and click on her link to my blog...yeah, that works! 

I don't have any pictures, but I had a pretty good day today.  I've been SOOOO tired lately and my back hurts and my wrist hurts and I'm feeling down about stuff that goes on in my ward....so basically I've been feeling sad or bad...not really "depressed" but just down.  I've been "tired" a lot....I could take a nap in a second if I ever close my eyes between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm, so I have started to worry that I have "Chronic fatigue syndrome".....when I saw the photo of William giving blood I remembered that I can never give blood because my iron is always too low....so today I took a vitamin and tried to eat good food all day.  I think it helped. 

And this evening I got to Skype with both Melanee and William together so that was fun.  I don't think I have chronic fatigue syndrome, I think I just need to take better care of my health.  And I need to have cheerful things happen, like talking to my favorite big kids in Virginia!

And, if the Sharks win tonight, it will have been an EXCELLENT day!

1 comment:

  1. thats weird that you can't get to your blog, maybe it is your computer? my desktop says that google doesn't exist. weird huh?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!