3/13/12

Sharks

The Sharks won last night!  It was awesome. 
I pretty much am what David calls a "Fanatic" Sharks fan.  All of William friends think it's funny that I play Fantasy Hockey.  And, yes, I blog too much about the Sharks.....but after them losing the past 5 games and the last 14 out of 18 or something like that, of course I'm going to blog a bit when they win.

The rest of their season is going to be important.  Someone figured out that to make the playoffs they would have to win 10 of their last 15 games.  That is doable.  They can do it.  But, after last night, every one of their games is against a playoff bound team.  There are no more easy games.  This is the time where they show that they belong in the playoffs. 

I read Twitter.  And yesterday I was just reading along, skimming all the ridiculousness and saw "Niemi to start" and I didn't even know there was a game!!!!  I was so excited to have a game to watch.  I couldn't believe that I didn't know there was a Sharks game!  WOW, I'm slipping on my "fanatic" status.  But I do know that there is a game tonight....so no one call or try to plan anything for me to do between the hours of 6-10! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!