We love the inventions of Skype, webcams, laptops, and all the technology it takes to let us see and talk to our son in France. He told us in an e mail that he would call us on Skype between 9-11 in the morning on Christmas Eve. We got up before 8 and were ready in case he called before 9, .... he didnt! He actually didnt even call until 11:30, so it was a L O N GGGGGGGGGGG morning. I didn't even want to get up to go to the bathroom. But when he finally called, and we saw his beautiful face, we were so excited. We couldnt hear him at first, but he could hear us, so I bet that was comical (for him). Then we tried to do a 3 way Skype session with Melanee and Dax, but it wouldnt work...so we ended up just holding her up on another laptop for her to see William and him to see her. Andrew didn't really want to be in the picture, and all 5 of us couldnt really fit all that well because we were holding the laptop, I guess we should have had a table to set it on!!!!
 |
| Here we are Skyping! |
 |
| We started out all talking at the same time! But we figured out how to ask and answer questions so that everyone could take part. We talked for 50 minutes, but it seemed like 20! It went by so fast! I cant wait to do it again on Mother's Day! |
 |
| In this picture he was showing us how whenever you get a haircut in France, you also get a head massage. |
 |
| He was very happy! He looked great!!! |
I loved it.
ReplyDelete