9/10/13

primary

I have a great primary class.  They are so much fun.  Sometimes I bring a snack.  It's usually crackers.  Then they get thirsty and we need a "field trip" to the drinking fountain.  They run and make noise in the hallway and everyone stares at us.  It's better if we don't leave the classroom. 

Last week we talked about gardening and seeds.  The conversation came to Scott's watermelons.  The kids all said they LOVED watermelon.  We have a ton of watermelon that we want to get rid of, so I brought watermelon for our snack.  We didn't even need a trip to the water fountain after eating it. 

The kids loved it. 

Here are some of the funny things they said. 
"I'm a vegetarian because my mom told me that I am"
"I have a brown friend named Cruz."
I asked the little girl if she had a pair of beautiful shoes and a pair of ugly shoes, which one would she let her friend with no shoes borrow....she said, "but I don't have any ugly shoes".

And Bradley came into my class for a part of the time....and they COULD NOT stop laughing at him.  Anything he did, they laughed at.  He wound them up so much that they had the giggles the whole rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!