12/6/13

confusing

This doesn't make any sense. Will someone explain this to me???  I was doing the dishes today and the dish soap was turned around.  I read the "directions".  They were interesting for dish soap.  They said to wet hands and forearms, apply, lather for 30 seconds, then rinse.  So I turned the bottle around an read the front.  It said, "HANDSOAP".  I bought it in the dish soap aisle, with all the other dish soaps, and it is made by Dawn.  Then I continued to read the label and down near the bottom it says, "dishwashing liquid".  Well, which is it???

2 comments:

  1. ha!! Which is it, indeed!?! And I agree with you about sports fans. I'm not sure if I'd want to read all that negativity. I don't even like listening to the people on Sports Radio. Thanks so much for offering to put my blog on your Friends list - what an honor! I'd love my blog to be added! Here's that recipe you wanted for 7 Minute Frosting:

    3 egg whites
    1 1/2 cup white sugar
    1/4 teaspoon of cream of tarter
    1/3 cup water
    1 teaspoon of vanilla

    Place all ingredients into top of double boiler. Place over boiling water and using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form (seven minutes). Then remove from on top of water and either put into a standing mixer bowl or continue to use your hand mixer and beat for another few minutes until really marshmallow-y. I use a standing mixer for this step with the whisk attachment.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! And I forgot - Can I put you on my blog list? Or do you prefer to remain more anonymous?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!