Trying to blog from my phone....these pictures all loaded in reverse order...but here are some behind the scene pictures I snuck while Andrew was getting his braces put on today-
Poor Andrew!!! Henry finally has his braces off - although now he is taking an acne medicine that is another form of torture! Georgia will have hers on for at least another year and we just found out that Josie needs braces now, too. I never had braces but I wish I had since my teeth are pretty snaggily, but after having watched Henry (and Georgia) go through theirs, no thank you! I'll live with my teeth the way they are!
Poor Andrew!!! Henry finally has his braces off - although now he is taking an acne medicine that is another form of torture! Georgia will have hers on for at least another year and we just found out that Josie needs braces now, too. I never had braces but I wish I had since my teeth are pretty snaggily, but after having watched Henry (and Georgia) go through theirs, no thank you! I'll live with my teeth the way they are!
ReplyDelete