1/14/18
Stop light!
There is one intersection I must go through to get to work. It does not have a left turn green light arrow, so we have to wait for an opening to turn left....only problem, there NEVER is an opening during the 8 am traffic. I just go up into the intersection and do my turn after the light is red. I am pretty sure there is a term for that....bottleneck or something....but I have to get to work. Anyway, this AMBULANCE was a real rule obeyer and would NOT go up into the intersection. We sat there for THREE full lights before he did it. If I dont leave my house by 7:45, I should just plan on being late for work even though it's a 5 minute drive.......this intersection RUINS everything. Who do I write to to get a left arrow green light??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Serious!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE leave comments!!!!!