6/12/09

The Magic

It looks like I picked another losing team, ......but losing in the NBA playoffs is like taking 2nd place in the league, so that's not too bad for a team....I think they even get a trophy and they can still claim that they are the Eastern Conference Champions. It's not over yet, but by losing last night, the Magic just made it A LOT harder on themselves. They should have won......they were up by 20 in the 2nd quarter. They led in categories like rebounds and blocks......and TURNOVERS and MISSED FREE THROWS. I think last night was a case of the Magic losing the game, not the Lakers winning. It was the 2nd time this series that the Magic gave away a game. They could have been up 3-1 in the series right now, but they aren't. Boo Hoo.

But I am excited that the Kings hired a new coach and are getting ready for the draft and trade season. Please have a good team and a winning season this year Kings!

1 comment:

  1. Stupid Magic!! They had the game and lost it!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!