We went and got gas today because Scott says gas prices are going to go up....while I pumped Andrew washed my window....with 2 squeegies, standing on the hood, barefooted.
barefoot is no surprise-that kid is always barefoot! Thanks for letting Kenzie use your phone. I think she was upset because just the day before she told me how she got to lunch and they didn't have any of what she wanted so she didn't eat the lunch she just threw it away, which she has done a couple of times lately. So I was explaining to her that is wasting money because I pay for that and she is not eating it. So I think she was worried she wouldn't get lunch since she forgot it and if she got hot lunch and didn't eat it I would be upset. Does that happen a lot that kids don't eat their hot lunch because it wasn't what they wanted?
barefoot is no surprise-that kid is always barefoot! Thanks for letting Kenzie use your phone. I think she was upset because just the day before she told me how she got to lunch and they didn't have any of what she wanted so she didn't eat the lunch she just threw it away, which she has done a couple of times lately. So I was explaining to her that is wasting money because I pay for that and she is not eating it. So I think she was worried she wouldn't get lunch since she forgot it and if she got hot lunch and didn't eat it I would be upset. Does that happen a lot that kids don't eat their hot lunch because it wasn't what they wanted?
ReplyDelete