8/7/11

The Jolly Green Giant

There were a few hikes people could go on to see bigger and better sequoias.  We chose to take the shortest hike because we were all pretty tired from the other hikes/bike/scooter rides, it was late in the day, and because Carter and Paige were waiting in the car (Carter had fallen asleep!).  So, we went to the Grizzly Giant.  William kept calling it the "Jolly Green Giant".  Better name, I think!!!!  haha! I got another "tourist" to take our picture.  He was french, but he understood my hand motions enough to figure that he wanted me to take a picture of all of us.  When it was done I said "Merci" and he smiled really big.  He understood that....and I think that's one of the only words I remember from 3 years of high school French classes!
I think we were a little more ready for the close up!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!