8/16/11

Soccer

I thought I blogged about this stuff...but it must have been on one of the days when our internet kept going on and off! (That had better stop BEFORE SVU soccer season starts because I am really looking forward to listening to the web casts!) Melanee got new cleats! She LOVES them. Her favorite brand is Puma. Obviously! haha!

William's team had an inter (or is it intra) squad scrimmage on Saturday. Melanee sent me some photos. I lost a few of them, but here are a couple for you to enjoy!

Looks like William was on the white team. I haven't heard much about the scrimmage from William, but Melanee said that William made his PK and his team won. So that's exciting. And I know the uniforms probably were just thrown on, but LOOK, he's #2 again! (Guess he doesn't know that Jonathan Spector is #23 this season...haha!).

After the match he sent me a photo text of his turf burned knee. I showed Scott the picture and he said, "Who's leg is that, Melanee's or William's???" Ok, just EWWWWWWWWW if that was Melanee's hairy leg!!!!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!