7/4/12

Sun Splash


Our sister in law's family was having a family reunion at Sun Splash in Roseville, which is only 2 hours away from us.  She invited us to come play there with them.  When we arrived she gave us these cards and wrist bracelets which pretty much told the employees to treat us as royalty (see the castle up there in the top corner, yep, we were royalty for a day.)  The cards let us play the games in the arcade for free UNLIMITED and the wrist bands let us do everything else there at the park FOR FREE---minature golf, any water attraction, laser tag, the car racing....even food at the snack bar!!!!!  I tried to figure out how much the day would have cost us if we would have paid regular admission prices....by my calculation it would have been about $500.00, no joke.  We had a blast.  I think the boys would pick the go carts as their favorite attraction there, but during our time at the water slides I didn't see Bradley for 2 hours once.  He just didn't come over to "check in" with me because he was having so much fun.  (Andrew would do a slide, then come over to me, talk or sit a bit, then off to another slide.  Bradley, off by himself.  He's old enough now and a good enough swimmer that I didn't worry, but I had wished I would have told him to come by and say "hi" once in a while. 
All in all, it was the best day of the summer.  We left our house at 9 am and didn't get home till midnight...non stop fun..  We even heard William's final song on the radio, Justin Bieber 3 times, "Call me Maybe" 3 times, and Lemonade Mouth was on the sound system at the park, so a good music day, too! 
They had wi fi, so I was able to check my e mail and get William's letter while I was there. 
The whole day was perfect. It was fun visiting with Trish, we have a lot in common. The cousins didn't do a ton together, but I'm glad we got to see them, since we don't get to very often and it's important to know your cousins.
Bradley, Andrew, cousin Sam and two of Sam's cousins. 
Andrew playing air hockey with Sam.
Joseph and Andrew.  Joseph is 5 months older than Andrew and he's about to go into the 6th grade.  He was REALLLLLLLY mad at the car racing, he was too short to be a driver, but all of his YOUNGER cousins were tall enough to drive.  Really not fair!  His mom let him push the gas, though, but he really wanted to get to do what everyone else was doing.  He didn't stick around the racing track long.  Poor guy!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time that looks like!!! So glad you weere able to go there. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!