7/20/12

twitter fun

Yesterday I had a fun day on Twitter.  First I twittered to Jonathan Bornstein after he tweeted in Spanish.  I wrote, : cool, thanks for sharing...but I wish you would twitter in english."  He wrote back and said to me---“   i Will Defintely tweet in English also. 4 u "

It made me SO happy!!!  Thrilled!!!!  I just really like him and know that he has 27,THOUSAND fans...and he took time to write to ME.  It's also funny/cute that his "i" is lower case, but Will and Definitely are capitalized...and I also really like the "4 u" part!  (But he spelled "defintely" wrong!!!)  

The night before, during the Earthquakes game, Stephen Wondolowski tweeted-
@sjwondolowskiNo little kids playing at half tonight? I'm kinda getting bored watching Bingham juggle

so I wrote to him--

So that was also super exciting to me.  A famous guy's BROTHER talked to me!

Then later in the day yesterday---- the only way I have to follow the Sacramento Summer League games is via Twitter.  One of the guys I follow is the Sacramento Bee reporter Jason Jones.  He ONLY tweets negative things about Jimmer.  ONLY!  Sometimes we'll get that Jimmer is 3 of 6 on his shots or something like that, but the previous tweets were always his missed shots, or his dribbling into trouble, or his turning the ball over, or his making poor decisions, or him not using his teammates, that kind of stuff.  So towards the end of the game, Jason Jones wrote something such as "this was Jimmers best summer league performance".  So I wrote to him "Wow, you finally say something positive."  He asked me what I meant so I wrote, "you are especially negative toward Jimmer".   He was shocked because he said he gets accused of going easy Jimmer by others.  So he "re tweeted" my tweet, which makes it so that ALL of his readers can see what I wrote, so for the rest of the evening Jimmer haters tweeted me that Jimmer is lousy and stuff like that!  Thanks Jason Jones, thanks a lot!  haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!