10/28/12

Primary Sacrament Program

Today was our ward's primary Sacrament program where the kids all have little parts to say into the mic and songs to sing during Sacrament.  All their "talks" together make up a message for everyone in the congregation to know what the kids have been learning all year in their primary classes and sharing time.  Andrew had 3 different little parts, so he got to stand up three times.  He also stood right in the center of the back row and he's the tallest kid, so he was a star.  He knew all the songs and sang loudly.  I even made him comb his hair this morning and he wore his suit, with the coat buttoned up and all.  He was really handsome!  I am really proud of him.  The first thing he said when it was over was, "I have to do this again NEXT year, too????!!!!!!"  Yep, and I can't wait.  (I might even whisper to someone that I think he should have a staring role or at least get to sing a solo, haha!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!