Don't have any photos, but maybe I should take a video.....I am walking very gingerly today.
Yesterday for Andrew's last soccer practice they had a players vs. parents soccer game. I did ok, but I hurt today because Andrew stepped on my foot HARD while wearing cleats. He stomped SO HARD that he said it hurt his heal bone, he tried to say that *I* hurt *HIM*. The top of my foot is swollen.
At the very end of the game, I fouled Andrew, so his team got a free kick. Andrew took it and a few seconds later his team scored the game winning goal. Everyone was cheering...in the chaos, Andrew jumped on my back....which hurt my knee, my bad knee.
My hurt foot is on my right leg and my bad knee is on my left leg, so I am limping favoring both. Yard duty will be fun today! (just watch, some kid is going to step on my foot, you know that is going to happen!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE leave comments!!!!!