Yesterday I brought a book with me when we went to the creek....I finished it last night, so when the kids wanted to go to the creek again, we had to stop at the library first. I picked out 3, started one, but didn't like it, and so started another one and so far, that one is better, but I guess not as good as yesterday's book or it would be all finished already, right? haha! The kids are amazed that I can read a book in one day. Bradley doesn't like reading, we really have to find him a good book, cuz then I think he might like it. Any book suggestions for an 11 year old boy???
Hey I know that little boy in the foreground!! What a sweet picture. Where is this at?
ReplyDeleteWait! I want to hear about your books! Which one did you finish? Which one did you not like? Which one are you reading now?
ReplyDelete