I can blog or I can pack for camp.....I think I will blog.
Andrew and the United States' 5th biggest waterfally, according to my niece Kiersten!
William was also standing in front of the waterfall, but since he wanted a photo that showed his shoes, the waterfall got cut out of the picture!
Andrew and the United States' 5th biggest waterfally, according to my niece Kiersten!Half Dome.
The waterfall from the hike to the base of the waterfall.
A better view of the waterfall AND all the bazillions of smelly tourists from all over the globe!
Whenever Andrew saw a rock he would climb it...well actually that is an exaggeration, since there are so many rocks in Yosemite, but you get the idea!
Down in the water under a bridge, Scott saw a penny, so he sent Andrew down to get it. Andrew didn't put his shoes back on the rest of the hike.
Mark usually had to hike with Noah, 5 (or 4, I'm not sure) or Carter (I think he's 2), so Mark was always WAY behind the group...so here we are WAITING for Mark to catch up.
Andrew found another rock to climb...this time he used it as a slide...THAT must have hurt!
There were rocks to jump off of into the water. The water was C O L D....but that didn't stop Bradley!
William brought his frisbee. The first thing he said to Noah was, "dont throw it in the water" guess where Noah threw it???
Kiersten, Bradley, and Andrew (especially Kiersten) spent a lot of time up on this rock.
We were at a place called Mirror Lake. It was located right under Half Dome. Mark's family rode their bikes there. Andrew scootered there. And we rode the bus to the base of the hill then hiked a mile to the lake. Then the kids swam and played in the sand.
This picture is funny because I was trying hard to get everyone IN the picture and looking at the camera, and then RIGHT when I was ready to take the photo Audrey stuck her face in the camera, cutting off half the people...haha!!!!
We forgot our backpacks, but Sheridan packed theirs....sooooo, Scott spent the day hiking with a Hello Kitty backpack!
There were a lot of ducks in Yosemite!
Here is a view of Mirror Lake from the trail.
Going down hill back from Mirror Lake was FAST!!!!
We had to walk to the bus stop. The bikers/scooterer beat us by a lot.




















No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE leave comments!!!!!