6/25/12

FOUND! seriously!!!

I was just sitting on the couch not being able to do anything because I don't have a driver's licence....and I got a phone call....from the Chico Area Recreation League....saying-----they found my equipment bag.  They really did!  They got a call from a lady who was given the bag for her daughter from her ex.  All of the labels had been spray painted over.  When CARD called the cops (because I had given them the case number) the cops did some investigating.  The lady who called is on parole and when talking to the cops she changed her story to "someone put the bag on my door step, I don't know who"....becausssssssssssse the ex is also on parole.  Oops, he's going to be in big trouble! 

I still dont know all that was in the bag when it got found and I think it is still being kept for evidence or something...but I really hope to get my mitt back and all the softer baseballs I bought for game balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!