6/6/12

Today

 I can't tell you what I did with OVER 8 hours of my day today, but I can tell you that I voted and that I had my first baseball practice with the team that I am coaching and it tired me out.  I did buy pork chops for dinner...but we had Taco Bell.  I figured in my head that it would cost me about $4 for hamburger, a buck or two for lettuce, a little for a tomato, a dollar or $1.50 for olives, two or three for tortillas, and a couple for cheese, about a dollar for seasoning, then all the power to heat the stove...I figured their 12 tacos for 10 bucks was a good deal ...but BOY those tacos are SMALL!  I enjoyed mine, though.  And it was easy.  I think that's why most people go to fast food places, not because they are delicious, but because they are easy. 
Andrew went to scouts today.  He made a Father's Day gift and was happy with it.  It was neat to see him run outside and to see the proud/happy look on his face.
Andrew also did very good at baseball practice.  He's probably the best one on the team, even though he has never played before.  The league is supposed to be for underprivileged kids who wouldn't be able to play anywhere else, so most of my kids were brand new to the sport, didn't have mitts, and couldn't catch.  Coaching is going to be hard, I think, but there are dads who seem willing and eager to take over.  I wore my Sharks shirt and a Sharks hat that William left behind....think it's time for me to get some baseball clothes?????
(We did a few errands before practice with me dressed like that and it was fun having people stop me to say that they were Sharks fans, though.)

I don't know where the days go!  I think tomorrow might be fairly blank!!! (let's hope)

2 comments:

  1. Well as long as your days go by fast, William will be home in NO TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah should be on your team!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!