6/29/11

Wedding Photo #3

I have all my wedding snap shots in one of those albums they tell you NOT to put them in....and I have tried to remove them, but the taking to plastic off also rips the photos in half, so I'm leaving them in there.  Also, we didn't hire a "wedding photographer" so these are some pictures from random family members/friends cameras.  (Look at the date, I wonder if the camera's date is WRONG, or if we think of our anniversary on the WRONG day???) 

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are AWESOME!!! Thanks for posting them! Do you still have your dress?? It is so cool! I love the ruffles on the bottom, but I just love ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I love this picture of the two of you! We didn't have a photographer for our actual wedding either and I honestly liked the pictures more than the pictures from our reception (which we had a photographer for)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE leave comments!!!!!