I got an i Touch yesterday. I LOVE it, it's so fun, especially "Words With Friends". I got it from one of William's friends so it had music on it already.....932 songs, to be exact....so instead of trying to find a song while I drive and just for fun I went through and made a "Diane" playlist. I went through NINE HUNDRED THIRTY TWO songs and made a playlist of 22 songs. There are over 900 songs on my ipod that I dont like!!!! I must not be very musically inclined. I admit it, I don't like songs I have never heard before....and I know you are about to say, "You must have heard a song for the first time ONCE!" but seriously, I don't like songs I have never heard before, not even the new primary song they are forcing us to learn. Not even the songs that come on the radio in the car and Bradley can sing every word to it.....It's funny, I know, I have to had heard each song that I like for the first time once..... I do remember the American Idol where Kelly Clarkson (was that the first one) I really liked "A Moment Like This" the first time I heard it. That was the only time I remember something like that happening. We have music people in our ward now who are trying to get us familiar with THE WHOLE hymn book and we NEVER sing "common" songs. I hate all the obscure, lame songs.....I want to sing "Because I Have Been Given Much" and "The Spirit of God"....we NEVER get to.
Anyway, sorry to go on about that odd fact about me....but the music snob in me is tempted to do a mass delete, but I know the kid who sold me the i Touch spent many hours and dollars on all those tunes....I better keep them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE leave comments!!!!!